Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Off

So I was told, or I should say it was suggested that I give the Writers group 20 pages of my writings. Of course my first thought was I can't come up with 20 pages, after writing for 23 years, imagine not being able to come up with 20 pages. I have to remember that this is a learning process, that is why I am so honored to be included in this group, I will finally learn "how to" write in a form that people can read, one with some order, and not just my thoughts and opinions; or how I was feeling that day. I imagine this story to be funny, and with the life I have led, funny is not the first word that should come to my mind. I know today that every single thing that I went through made me who I am today, and I am OK today, and I do now find humor in the story that comes from Niall's Voice. I need to get back to the other blog, Niall's Writings, but short steps, one at a time right. Yeah that's the ticket.

Have a great day.

No comments: